Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Q & A: Summer Doldrums Edition

Hey Humble Readers...

We've hit that point in the summer where my brain has officially melted.  It honestly hasn't been that terribly hot here this year but the humidity has been more intense than normal. 

SO, in all honesty, even tho I do have a few things on my 'to blog about' list, I'm looking for some input. 

If you have any questions for me, be they mundane or sublime, fire them away and I'll post my answers on the weekend.  Come on, you know you want to...

And because I want to, here's a sweet pic of our wee girl...

Cousin Thor & Ginny.  Sooo cute!

3 comments :

  1. Oooooooh, I get to be nosy?

    1) How did you meet your beloved?
    2) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
    3) Do you support gay marriage?
    4) Would you classify yourself as liberal or conservative or something in between?
    5) Where would your dream vacation be?
    6) who is your biggest celebrity crush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm....

    If your could live in any time period in history (besides now), when would it be and why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are some of your favourite products for Ginny?

    If there was one thing of Ginny (a toy, clothes, blanket etc) that you would like to keep forever, what would that be? Just one!

    ReplyDelete

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.