Tuesday, November 29, 2011

15 Weeks: Morning Sickness? Still?

Good Evening Humble Readers...

I hope you're all feeling better than I am.  This stupid crud is just driving me nuts.  Constant congestion that doesn't seem to develop into anything else... just making me uncomfortable.  And morning sickness is still popping up at random moments (like when I was making supper tonight)... ugh. 

Christmas preparations are coming along nicely.  Christmas cards are ordered (with one of Ginny's cake-smash pics), my shopping for my Beloved is finished (except for stocking stuffers), and project number one is almost complete.  I will be working on project number two tomorrow.  Only stocking stuffers and one more gift for Ginny, which I'm getting this weekend.  We are going to decorate the house on Friday night, after Ginny goes to bed.  I'm not going to go all out this year, because we aren't actually going to be home for Christmas... so I'm only going to put out one or two of my nativity sets, and I'm going to do the tree.

How far along? 15w0d

Maternity clothes? Not mat clothes, but I had to bust out the bella bands this week. 

Body Oddities? dry skin, periods of extreme fatigue (getting better), alternating constipation and IBS flares,  acne, bruises from insulin injections, back ache, cracking joints, super sore boobs, increased earwax (happened last time too), dry/itchy eyes, no longer constantly hungry (actually not very hungry at all this week)

Sleep? Still not perfect, but I have at least been able to stay awake through most evenings, so I am able to sleep in bed with my Beloved... for a few hours. 

Best moment this week? Ginny's birthday party... exhausting but soooo much fun!

Worst moment? Battling the cold that doesn't seem to want to do anything but drive me crazy.

Movement? Absolutely.  There's no way that what I've been feeling recently can be misconstrued as gas or something.  My Beloved is anxious to be able to feel the Halfling from the outside.

Food cravings/aversions? Because I haven't been very hungry at all this week (thank you morning sickness) I haven't been craving much of anything.  It's actually been causing a bit of a blip with my blood sugars...

Rings? Still on, and a little loose.

Gender? Not going to find out, but I'm leaning toward 'girl' this time around. (which, of course, means that it will be a boy)

Intense Dreams? Nothing baby related.  I did have a funny dream about our bathroom repairs that we had done on Monday.  For some reason the plumber moved the shower curtain to the middle of the room and I was trying to figure out how to keep the water from getting all over the floor. 

Medical Concerns? Gestational Diabetes (insulin 5 times a day... levels have been a bit wonky this week), High blood pressure (on 100mg of lobetalol 3x daily), continued heartburn (on 150mg of zan.tac 2x daily), kidney stones.

What I miss?  Chocolate, being able to breathe through my sinuses.

What I look forward to?  Decorating for Christmas, my Beloved's Christmas party on Thursday evening.

Emotional State?  Good for the most part, just tired of feeling run down.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.