Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is This Never Going To End?

Humble Readers,

I'm tired of being a whiny suck, but things just seem to be going from bad to worse. 

Yesterday I woke up with a sore eyelid.  I thought maybe I had just scratched it in my sleep or something, but it's been getting worse and now there's a little white bump on the lip of my eyelid.  It hurts like stink, and blinking is a new experience.  Maybe it's a sty?

Oh yeah, and we had to throw out a turkey that I had purchased last month when they were on sale because my Beloved accidentally left it on the storage room floor when he was digging in the freezer for a package of tilapia the other day.  Somehow neither of us noticed it (it was in the plastic grocery bag that it came home in), and it was more than half thawed. 

Anyway, the turkey was kind of the last straw.  I just lost it.  Entirely.  And of course bawling like an idiot did nothing to make my eye feel any better.  *sigh*

Tell me I'll look back and laugh at this someday...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.