Monday, November 7, 2011

Small Things Make Me Happy!

Hey Humble Readers...

How are things in your world?  Things here are a bit better than yesterday, I'm happy to report.  Several small things have combined to make today a pretty good day.
  • The stye appears to have gotten significantly better (my eyelid is still swollen and a bit sore, but the lump is gone.  The washcloth trick totally works!) and I was relatively kidney-pain free for most of the day.  Yay!
  • Another thing that made today a good day was that I made a big pot of soup... White Bean & Italian Sausage soup.  Sooooo yummy!
  • I'm now less than a week away from my NT scan (going for my blood work tomorrow so that they can have the results on the day of the scan).  I confess that I'm nervous about it, but I'm trying hard not to focus on it.  Just knowing that we will get to see this little Halfling 2.0 again certainly helps.
  • Ginny slept for almost two hours this morning, and I was able to take the most glorious nap.
  • Ginny walked across the living room today on her own... about 8 or 9 steps!
  • We were able to get the car in to get the winter tires put on.  Yay!  No more stress about that.
So, tell me, what little things happened in your world today to make you happy?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hobbits are social creatures, and love hearing from friends old and new. Pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know one another.